Friday 14 December 2012

Filters

Dry Brush, Dark Strokes & Sponge.

To create this image I have used my marque tool to select different parts of the image, I have then gone into Filters and selected from the list of different filters to get this design, I repeated this twice more to get the other two filters within the image.





Glass.

To create this image I have selected all of the image and gone to Filters, I have looked through the list of different filters and chose this one because I think the texture of the image looks really effective. The image reminds me of wet glass.



Stained Glass.

To create this image, again, I have selected all of it and I have gone into filters and looked at all of them to finally select this one. I chose stained glass because I find the pattern very interesting, the pattern reminds me of sequins and could be something that could perhaps be used as a design for a garment in the future.

No comments:

Post a Comment